Paper presented at the 23rd Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Fiera di Primiero, Italy, 15–19 May 2005.
Surfactant self-assembling in gas phase: electrospray ionization- and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-mass spectrometry of singly charged AOT clusters†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1618–1625, December 2005
How to Cite
Bongiorno, D., Ceraulo, L., Ruggirello, A., Turco Liveri, V., Basso, E., Seraglia, R. and Traldi, P. (2005), Surfactant self-assembling in gas phase: electrospray ionization- and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-mass spectrometry of singly charged AOT clusters. J. Mass Spectrom., 40: 1618–1625. doi: 10.1002/jms.965
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2005
- University of Palermo.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!