Comparison of the efficacy of lamivudine and famciclovir in Asian patients with chronic hepatitis B: Results of 24 weeks of therapy
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 334–338, July 2002
How to Cite
Lai, C.-L., Yuen, M.-F., Hui, C.-K., Garrido-Lestache, S., Cheng, C. T.-K. and Lai, Y.-P. (2002), Comparison of the efficacy of lamivudine and famciclovir in Asian patients with chronic hepatitis B: Results of 24 weeks of therapy. J. Med. Virol., 67: 334–338. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10075
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2001
- Glaxo Wellcome Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.