Trend of hepatitis B virus infection in freshmen classes at two high schools in Hualien, Taiwan from 1991 to 1999
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 472–476, August 2002
How to Cite
Lin, H. H., Lin, S. S.J., Chiang, Y.-M., Wang, L.-Y., Huang, L.-C., Huang, S.-C. and Liu, T.-T. (2002), Trend of hepatitis B virus infection in freshmen classes at two high schools in Hualien, Taiwan from 1991 to 1999. J. Med. Virol., 67: 472–476. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10125
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.