HPV16 and HPV18 in genital tumors: Significantly different levels of viral integration and correlation to tumor invasiveness
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 574–582, August 2002
How to Cite
Badaracco, G., Venuti, A., Sedati, A. and Marcante, M. L. (2002), HPV16 and HPV18 in genital tumors: Significantly different levels of viral integration and correlation to tumor invasiveness. J. Med. Virol., 67: 574–582. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10141
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2002
- CNR (Biotechnology Project)
- Ministero della Sanità
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.