Genotypes and S-gene variability of Mexican hepatitis B virus strains
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 24–32, September 2002
How to Cite
Sánchez, L.V., Maldonado, M., Bastidas-Ramírez, B.E., Norder, H. and Panduro, A. (2002), Genotypes and S-gene variability of Mexican hepatitis B virus strains. J. Med. Virol., 68: 24–32. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10166
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2002
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología de México (CONACyT)
- University of Guadalajara. Grant Numbers: 1452P-M, 28856-M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.