Part of this article was presented at the 19th International Papillomavirus Conference, Florianopolis, Brazil, 1–7 September 2001, Abstract No. P-174.
Genotype spectrum of cervical human papillomavirus infection among sexually transmitted disease clinic patients in Hong Kong†
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 273–277, October 2002
How to Cite
Chan, P. K.S., Mak, K.H., Cheung, J. L.K., Tang, N. L.S., Chan, D. P.C., Lo, K.K. and Cheng, A. F. (2002), Genotype spectrum of cervical human papillomavirus infection among sexually transmitted disease clinic patients in Hong Kong. J. Med. Virol., 68: 273–277. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10189
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2002
- United College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 10830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.