The woodchuck interferon-α system: Cloning, family description, and biologic activity
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 424–432, November 2002
How to Cite
Berraondo, P., García-Navarro, R., González-Aseguinolaza, G., Vales, Á., Blanco-Urgoiti, B., Larrea, E., Riezu-Boj, J. I., Prieto, J. and Ruiz, J. (2002), The woodchuck interferon-α system: Cloning, family description, and biologic activity. J. Med. Virol., 68: 424–432. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10221
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2002
- Comision Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnologia (CICYT). Grant Number: SAF99/0084
- Fundación Ramón Areces
- M.J. Huarte
- J. Vidal
- M. Méndez
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.