Change in hepatitis A virus seroepidemiology in southern Taiwan: a large percentage of the population lack protective antibody
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 104–108, June 2001
How to Cite
Wang, S.-M., Liu, C.-C., Huang, Y.-S., Yang, Y.-J. and Lei, H.-Y. (2001), Change in hepatitis A virus seroepidemiology in southern Taiwan: a large percentage of the population lack protective antibody. J. Med. Virol., 64: 104–108. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1024
- Issue online: 30 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2000
- National Cheng Kung University Hospital. Grant Number: NCKUH No. 88-025
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 89-2314-B006-015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.