Impaired cytotoxic T lymphocyte response to Epstein-Barr virus-infected NK cells in patients with severe chronic active EBV infection
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 141–148, June 2001
How to Cite
Tsuge, I., Morishima, T., Kimura, H., Kuzushima, K. and Matsuoka, H. (2001), Impaired cytotoxic T lymphocyte response to Epstein-Barr virus-infected NK cells in patients with severe chronic active EBV infection. J. Med. Virol., 64: 141–148. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1029
- Issue online: 30 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2000
- The Project of Human Science
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.