Herpes simplex virus type 1 can either suppress or enhance human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication in CD4-positive T lymphocytes
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 163–170, May 2003
How to Cite
Calistri, A., Parolin, C. and Palù, G. (2003), Herpes simplex virus type 1 can either suppress or enhance human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication in CD4-positive T lymphocytes. J. Med. Virol., 70: 163–170. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10350
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2002
- ISS-AIDS. Grant Numbers: N.40B.72, N.30.57
- Regione Veneto
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo
- CNR Biotechnology
- Ministero dell'Universitèa e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica (MURST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.