High-density lipoprotein binding rate differs greatly between genotypes 1b and 2a/2b of hepatitis C virus
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 42–48, May 2003
How to Cite
Kono, Y., Hayashida, K., Tanaka, H., Ishibashi, H. and Harada, M. (2003), High-density lipoprotein binding rate differs greatly between genotypes 1b and 2a/2b of hepatitis C virus. J. Med. Virol., 70: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10372
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2002
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.