Quantitative analysis of HBV DNA level and HBeAg titer in hepatitis B surface antigen positive mothers and their babies: HBeAg passage through the placenta and the rate of decay in babies
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 360–366, November 2003
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Zhang, J., Yang, H., Li, X., Wen, S., Guo, Y., Sun, J. and Hou, J. (2003), Quantitative analysis of HBV DNA level and HBeAg titer in hepatitis B surface antigen positive mothers and their babies: HBeAg passage through the placenta and the rate of decay in babies. J. Med. Virol., 71: 360–366. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10493
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2003
- Major State Basic Research (973) Program of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: G1999054106
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.