Evolution of hepatitis B virus sequence from a liver transplant recipient with rapid breakthrough despite hepatitis B immune globulin prophylaxis and lamivudine therapy
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 367–375, November 2003
How to Cite
Kim, K.-H., Lee, K.-H., Chang, H.-Y., Ahn, S. H., Tong, S., Yoon, Y. J., Seong, B. L., Kim, S. I. and Han, K.-H. (2003), Evolution of hepatitis B virus sequence from a liver transplant recipient with rapid breakthrough despite hepatitis B immune globulin prophylaxis and lamivudine therapy. J. Med. Virol., 71: 367–375. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10503
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2003
- Frontier Functional Human Genome Project From Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea. Grant Number: FG01-0301-005-2-0-0 (21C)
- Brain Korea 21 Project for Medical Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.