This study was performed at the Department of Infectious Diseases, Municipal Health Service, Rotterdam.
Seroprevalence of hepatitis A virus antibodies in Turkish and Moroccan children in Rotterdam†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 197–202, February 2004
How to Cite
Richardus, J.H., Vos, D., Veldhuijzen, I.K. and Groen, J. (2004), Seroprevalence of hepatitis A virus antibodies in Turkish and Moroccan children in Rotterdam. J. Med. Virol., 72: 197–202. doi: 10.1002/jmv.10576
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2003
- GlaxoSmithKline (the Netherlands)
- Theia Foundation of Achmea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.