Baseline seroepidemiology of hepatitis B virus infection in children in Taipei, 1984: A study just before mass hepatitis B vaccination program in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 301–307, April 1986
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-Y., Chang, M.-H., Chen, D.-S., Lee, C.-Y. and Sung, J.-L. (1986), Baseline seroepidemiology of hepatitis B virus infection in children in Taipei, 1984: A study just before mass hepatitis B vaccination program in Taiwan. J. Med. Virol., 18: 301–307. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890180402
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.