Symptomatic anti-HBe positive chronic hepatitis B in taiwan with special reference to persistent HBV replication and HDV superinfection
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 141–148, June 1988
How to Cite
Wu, J.-C., Lee, S.-D., Tsay, S.-H., Tsai, Y.-T., Chan, C.-Y., Huang, Y.-S., Lo, K.-J. and Ting, L.-P. (1988), Symptomatic anti-HBe positive chronic hepatitis B in taiwan with special reference to persistent HBV replication and HDV superinfection. J. Med. Virol., 25: 141–148. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890250203
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.