High frequency of hepatitis B virus DNA in anti-HBe positive sera on longitudinal follow-up of patients with renal transplants and chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 322–328, April 1989
How to Cite
Norder, H., Brattström, C. and Magnius, L. (1989), High frequency of hepatitis B virus DNA in anti-HBe positive sera on longitudinal follow-up of patients with renal transplants and chronic hepatitis B. J. Med. Virol., 27: 322–328. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890270412
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.