Accumulation and persistence of hepatitis A virus in mussels
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 174–179, July 1992
How to Cite
Enriquez, R., Frösner, G. G., Hochstein-Mintzel, V., Riedemann, S. and Reinhardt, G. (1992), Accumulation and persistence of hepatitis A virus in mussels. J. Med. Virol., 37: 174–179. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890370305
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 1992
- Volkswagen-Stiftung, Hannover, Germany. Grant Number: I/62 668
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.