Concurrent hepatitis C virus and hepatitis delta virus superinfection in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 294–297, August 1992
How to Cite
Liaw, Y.-F., Chien, R.-N., Chen, T.-J., Sheen, I.-S. and Chu, C.-M. (1992), Concurrent hepatitis C virus and hepatitis delta virus superinfection in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J. Med. Virol., 37: 294–297. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890370411
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 1992
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC80-0419-B182A-02, NSC81-0419-B182A-2
- Prosperous Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.