Detection of herpesvirus DNA in the large intestine of patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease using the nested polymerase chain reaction
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 183–190, November 1992
How to Cite
Wakefield, A. J., Fox, J. D., Sawyerr, A. M., Taylor, J. E., Sweenie, C. H., Smith, M., Emery, V. C., Hudson, M., Tedder, R. S. and Pounder, R. E. (1992), Detection of herpesvirus DNA in the large intestine of patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease using the nested polymerase chain reaction. J. Med. Virol., 38: 183–190. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890380306
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 1992
- Wellcome Trust
- National Association for Colitis and Crohn's disease
- Leslie Parrot Research Fellow
- Childhood Research Appeal, the Lander family
- Louise Ryan Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.