Prevalence, infectivity, and risk factor analysis of hepatitis C virus infection in prostitutes
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 312–317, April 1993
How to Cite
Wu, J.-C., Lin, H.-C., Jeng, F.-S., Ma, G.-Y., Lee, S.-D. and Sheng, W.-Y. (1993), Prevalence, infectivity, and risk factor analysis of hepatitis C virus infection in prostitutes. J. Med. Virol., 39: 312–317. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890390410
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 1992
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 80-0419-B-075-27, NSC 81-0419-B-075-8
- Clinical Research Center, Veterans General Hospital, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.