Hepatitis C virus infection as a risk factor for non-alcoholic liver cirrhosis in taiwan
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 296–300, December 1993
How to Cite
Tsai, J.-F., Chang, W.-Y., Jeng, J.-E., Ho, M.-S., Wang, L.-Y., Hsieh, M.-Y., Chen, S.-C., Chuang, W.-L., Lin, Z.-Y. and Tsai, J.-H. (1993), Hepatitis C virus infection as a risk factor for non-alcoholic liver cirrhosis in taiwan. J. Med. Virol., 41: 296–300. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890410407
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 1993
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 80-0419-B-037-25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.