Variant of hepatitis B virus isolated in zimbabwe
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 73–78, January 1994
How to Cite
Chirara, M. M. and Chetsanga, C. J. (1994), Variant of hepatitis B virus isolated in zimbabwe. J. Med. Virol., 42: 73–78. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890420114
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 1993
- Swedish Agency for Research Cooperation (SAREC)
- Research Board of the University of Zimbabwe
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.