Hepatitis C virus genotypes in French blood donors
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 399–404, April 1995
How to Cite
Gournay, J., Marcellin, P., Martinot-Peignoux, M., Gabriel, F., Erlinger, S., Benhamou, J.-P., Degott, C., Courtois, F., Branger, M. and Wild, A. M. (1995), Hepatitis C virus genotypes in French blood donors. J. Med. Virol., 45: 399–404. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890450408
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.