Usefulness of simple assays for serum concentration of hepatitis C virus RNA and HCV genotype in predicting the response of patients with chronic hepatitis C to interferon α2a therapy
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 162–168, June 1995
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Tanaka, E., Matsumoto, A., Urushihara, A. and Sodeyama, T. (1995), Usefulness of simple assays for serum concentration of hepatitis C virus RNA and HCV genotype in predicting the response of patients with chronic hepatitis C to interferon α2a therapy. J. Med. Virol., 46: 162–168. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1890460215
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 1995
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.