Changing prevalence of hepatitis C virus genotypes: Molecular epidemiology and clinical implications in the hepatitis C virus hyperendemic areas and a tertiary referral center in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 58–65, September 2001
How to Cite
Yu, M.-L., Chuang, W.-L., Chen, S.-C., Dai, C.-Y., Hou, C., Wang, J.-H., Lu, S.-N., Huang, J.-F., Lin, Z.-Y., Hsieh, M.-Y., Tsai, J.-F., Wang, L.-Y. and Chang, W.-Y. (2001), Changing prevalence of hepatitis C virus genotypes: Molecular epidemiology and clinical implications in the hepatitis C virus hyperendemic areas and a tertiary referral center in Taiwan. J. Med. Virol., 65: 58–65. doi: 10.1002/jmv.2001
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.