Kinetics of viremia and acute liver injury in relation to outcome of neonatal woodchuck hepatitis virus infection
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 406–415, March 2004
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Menne, S., Baldwin, B. H., Tennant, B. C., Gerin, J. L. and Cote, P. J. (2004), Kinetics of viremia and acute liver injury in relation to outcome of neonatal woodchuck hepatitis virus infection. J. Med. Virol., 72: 406–415. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20019
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2003
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID, to Georgetown University). Grant Numbers: NO1-AI-45179, NO1-AI-95390
- NIAID (to College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University). Grant Numbers: NO1-AI-82698, NO1-AI-05399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.