Sustained CD8+ T-cell immune response to a novel immunodominant HLA-B*0702-associated epitope derived from an Epstein–Barr virus helicase-primase-associated protein
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 635–645, April 2004
How to Cite
Turčanová, V. and Höllsberg, P. (2004), Sustained CD8+ T-cell immune response to a novel immunodominant HLA-B*0702-associated epitope derived from an Epstein–Barr virus helicase-primase-associated protein. J. Med. Virol., 72: 635–645. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20023
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2003
- Danish Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Flemming Petersen's Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.