The practitioners of the Centre d'Examens de Santé de la Caisse Primaire d'Assurance Maladie de la Vienne: D. Alix, B. Brigeon, D. Coste, J.-M. Dagnere, C. de Pasquale, F. Gautier, C. Gloagen, C. Idier, J.-M. Montier, M.-J. Pret, C. Puechlong.
Human papillomavirus infection of the cervix uteri in women attending a Health Examination Center of the French social security†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 262–268, June 2004
How to Cite
Beby-Defaux, A., Bourgoin, A., Ragot, S., Battandier, D., Lemasson, J.M., Renaud, O., Bouguermouh, S., Vienne, M. d. l. and Agius, G. (2004), Human papillomavirus infection of the cervix uteri in women attending a Health Examination Center of the French social security. J. Med. Virol., 73: 262–268. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20085
- Issue online: 26 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2004
- Comité de la Ligue contre le cancer du département de la Vienne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.