Heiner Wedemeyer, Marc Lehmann, and Michael P. Manns had the idea and have developed the concept of the study. All patients were seen and treated by ML and MFM. Serotyping was performed by MFM and HW. MM performed HCV genotyping in viremic patients. The article was written by HW, MPM, ML, and MFM.
High rate of spontaneous clearance of acute hepatitis C virus genotype 3 infection†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 387–391, July 2004
How to Cite
Lehmann, M., Meyer, M. F., Monazahian, M., Tillmann, H. L., Manns, M. P. and Wedemeyer, H. (2004), High rate of spontaneous clearance of acute hepatitis C virus genotype 3 infection. J. Med. Virol., 73: 387–391. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20103
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2004
- German network of Excellence for viral hepatitis (“Hep-Net”), core project 10.2.2 (to H.W.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.