Evolution of precore/core promoter mutations in hepatitis B carriers with hepatitis B e antigen seroreversion
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 237–245, October 2004
How to Cite
Liu, C.-J., Chen, P.-J., Lai, M.-Y., Kao, J.-H. and Chen, D.-S. (2004), Evolution of precore/core promoter mutations in hepatitis B carriers with hepatitis B e antigen seroreversion. J. Med. Virol., 74: 237–245. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20176
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2004
- Department of Health and the National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan
- National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan
- Liver Disease Prevention and Treatment Research Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.