Epstein–Barr virus-encoded dUTPase modulates immune function and induces sickness behavior in mice
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 442–448, November 2004
How to Cite
Padgett, D. A., Hotchkiss, A. K., Pyter, L. M., Nelson, R. J., Yang, E., Yeh, P.-E., Litsky, M., Williams, M. and Glaser, R. (2004), Epstein–Barr virus-encoded dUTPase modulates immune function and induces sickness behavior in mice. J. Med. Virol., 74: 442–448. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20196
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.