Byung-Cheol Song and Hong Kim are contributed equally to this study.
Comparison of full length sequences of hepatitis B virus isolates in hepatocellular carcinoma patients and asymptomatic carriers of Korea†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 13–19, January 2005
How to Cite
Song, B.-C., Kim, H., Kim, S.-H., Cha, C.-Y., Kook, Y.-H. and Kim, B.-J. (2005), Comparison of full length sequences of hepatitis B virus isolates in hepatocellular carcinoma patients and asymptomatic carriers of Korea. J. Med. Virol., 75: 13–19. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20230
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2004
- Foundation of Korean Liver Research
- BK21 project for Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.