Genetic analysis of hepatitis a virus outbreak in france confirms the co-circulation of subgenotypes Ia, Ib and reveals a new genetic lineage
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 233–240, October 2001
How to Cite
Costa-Mattioli, M., Monpoeho, S., Schvoerer, C., Besse, B., Aleman, M.-H., Billaudel, S., Cristina, J. and Ferré, V. (2001), Genetic analysis of hepatitis a virus outbreak in france confirms the co-circulation of subgenotypes Ia, Ib and reveals a new genetic lineage. J. Med. Virol., 65: 233–240. doi: 10.1002/jmv.2025
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2001
- European Community. Grant Number: ERBIC18CT 980378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.