Dr. Chi-Chiang Yang is a visiting Professor, Institute of Virology, Medical School, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, China.
Association of viral factors with non-familial breast cancer in Taiwan by comparison with non-cancerous, fibroadenoma, and thyroid tumor tissues†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 276–281, February 2005
How to Cite
Tsai, J.-H., Tsai, C.-H., Cheng, M.-H., Lin, S.-J., Xu, F.-L. and Yang, C.-C. (2005), Association of viral factors with non-familial breast cancer in Taiwan by comparison with non-cancerous, fibroadenoma, and thyroid tumor tissues. J. Med. Virol., 75: 276–281. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20267
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2004
- Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan. Grant Number: CSMU91-OM-B-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.