Influence of the dynamics of the hypervariable region 1 of hepatitis C virus (HCV) on the histological severity of HCV recurrence after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 266–275, October 2001
How to Cite
Sánchez-Fueyo, A., Giménez-Barcons, M., Puig-Basagoiti, F., Rimola, A., María Sánchez-Tapias, J., Sáiz, J. C. and Rodés, J. (2001), Influence of the dynamics of the hypervariable region 1 of hepatitis C virus (HCV) on the histological severity of HCV recurrence after liver transplantation. J. Med. Virol., 65: 266–275. doi: 10.1002/jmv.2029
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2000
- Hospital Clínic
- Fundacio Pedro Pons
- Fondo de Investigacion Sanitaria (FIS)
- Fondo de Investigacion Sanitaria. Grant Number: FIS 99/0277
- Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Grant Number: CICYT SAF97/0103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.