Hepatitis C virus infection in 2,744 hemodialysis patients followed regularly at nine centers in Hiroshima during November 1999 through February 2003
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 498–502, August 2005
How to Cite
Kumagai, J., Komiya, Y., Tanaka, J., Katayama, K., Tatsukawa, Y., Yorioka, N., Miyakawa, Y. and Yoshizawa, H. (2005), Hepatitis C virus infection in 2,744 hemodialysis patients followed regularly at nine centers in Hiroshima during November 1999 through February 2003. J. Med. Virol., 76: 498–502. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20389
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2005
- Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare of Japan (Health Sciences Research Grant for Research on Hepatitis and BSE)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!