Preliminary results of this study were presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of The European Association for the Study of the Liver.
Natural history of chronic HBV infection: A cohort study with up to 12 years follow-up in North Greece (part of the Interreg I-II/EC-project)†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 173–179, October 2005
How to Cite
Zacharakis, G.H., Koskinas, J., Kotsiou, S., Papoutselis, M., Tzara, F., Vafeiadis, N., Archimandritis, A.J. and Papoutselis, K. (2005), Natural history of chronic HBV infection: A cohort study with up to 12 years follow-up in North Greece (part of the Interreg I-II/EC-project). J. Med. Virol., 77: 173–179. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20434
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2005
- European Community Project Interreg I and II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.