Ji-Ming Zhang and Xin Yao contributed equally in this study.
High replicative full-length lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B virus isolated during acute exacerbations†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 203–208, October 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-M., Yao, X., Wang, Y.-X., Liu, F., Ma, Z.-M., Weng, X.-H. and Wen, Y.-M. (2005), High replicative full-length lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B virus isolated during acute exacerbations. J. Med. Virol., 77: 203–208. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20453
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2005
- Chinese State Basic Research Foundation. Grant Number: G1999051405
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30170044
- Shanghai Technologies R&D Programme. Grant Number: 034119906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.