Assessment of early virological response to antiviral therapy by comparing four assays for HCV RNA quantitation using the international unit standard: Implications for clinical management of patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 208–215, February 2006
How to Cite
Halfon, P., Pénaranda, G., Bourlière, M., Khiri, H., Masseyeff, M.-F. and Ouzan, D. (2006), Assessment of early virological response to antiviral therapy by comparing four assays for HCV RNA quantitation using the international unit standard: Implications for clinical management of patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection. J. Med. Virol., 78: 208–215. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20529
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.