Accuracy of HCV-RNA PCR tests for diagnosis or exclusion of vertically acquired HCV infection
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 305–310, February 2006
How to Cite
Polywka, S., Pembrey, L., Tovo, P.-A. and Newell, M.-L. (2006), Accuracy of HCV-RNA PCR tests for diagnosis or exclusion of vertically acquired HCV infection. J. Med. Virol., 78: 305–310. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20540
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2005
- European Commission Quality of Life and Management of Living Resources Programme. Grant Number: QLK2-CT-2001-01165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.