Hepatitis B genotypes, precore and core promoter mutants circulating in Tunisia
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 353–357, March 2006
How to Cite
Bahri, O., Cheikh, I., Hajji, N., Djebbi, A., Maamouri, N., Sadraoui, A., Mami, N. B. and Triki, H. (2006), Hepatitis B genotypes, precore and core promoter mutants circulating in Tunisia. J. Med. Virol., 78: 353–357. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20554
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2005
- Tunisian Secretariat for Scientific Research and Technology SERST (UR “Hépatites et Maladies Virales Epidémiques”). Grant Number: UR/03/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.