This information was presented in part at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, September 2000, abstract #189.
Picornavirus infections in children diagnosed by RT-PCR during longitudinal surveillance with weekly sampling: Association with symptomatic illness and effect of season†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 644–650, May 2006
How to Cite
Winther, B., Hayden, F. G. and Hendley, J. O. (2006), Picornavirus infections in children diagnosed by RT-PCR during longitudinal surveillance with weekly sampling: Association with symptomatic illness and effect of season. J. Med. Virol., 78: 644–650. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20588
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2006
- This work was supported in part by the Pendleton Pediatric Infectious Disease Laboratory at the University of Virginia, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Ridgefield, CT) and the National Organization of Hearing Research Foundation (NOHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.