Hepatitis B virus mutations associated with antiviral therapy
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Supplement: HIV Variants and Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Mutants: Diagnostic Challenges for Immunoassays
Volume 78, Issue Supplement 1, pages S52–S55, 2006
How to Cite
Bartholomeusz, A. and Locarnini, S. (2006), Hepatitis B virus mutations associated with antiviral therapy. J. Med. Virol., 78: S52–S55. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20608
- Issue online: 18 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.