Changes in viral loads of lamivudine-resistant mutants and evolution of HBV sequences during adefovir dipivoxil therapy
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 1025–1034, August 2006
How to Cite
Suzuki, F., Kumada, H. and Nakamura, H. (2006), Changes in viral loads of lamivudine-resistant mutants and evolution of HBV sequences during adefovir dipivoxil therapy. J. Med. Virol., 78: 1025–1034. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20658
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2006
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.