Response to long-term lamivudine treatment in patients infected with hepatitis B virus genotypes A, B, and C
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1276–1283, October 2006
How to Cite
Kobayashi, M., Suzuki, F., Akuta, N., Suzuki, Y., Arase, Y., Ikeda, K., Hosaka, T., Sezaki, H., Kobayashi, M., Iwasaki, S., Sato, J., Watahiki, S., Miyakawa, Y. and Kumada, H. (2006), Response to long-term lamivudine treatment in patients infected with hepatitis B virus genotypes A, B, and C. J. Med. Virol., 78: 1276–1283. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20701
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2006
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.