Response to long-term lamivudine treatment in patients infected with hepatitis B virus genotypes A, B, and C
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1276–1283, October 2006
How to Cite
Kobayashi, M., Suzuki, F., Akuta, N., Suzuki, Y., Arase, Y., Ikeda, K., Hosaka, T., Sezaki, H., Kobayashi, M., Iwasaki, S., Sato, J., Watahiki, S., Miyakawa, Y. and Kumada, H. (2006), Response to long-term lamivudine treatment in patients infected with hepatitis B virus genotypes A, B, and C. J. Med. Virol., 78: 1276–1283. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20701
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2006
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.