A. Agulla, A. Mariño, Hospital Arquitecto Marcide, Ferrol(La Coruña); S. López-Calvo, JD. Pedreira, Hospital Juan Canalejo(La Coruña); A. Aguilera, E. Losada, A. Prieto, Complejo Hospitalario Universitario de Santiago(La Coruña); J. Corredoira, MJ. López-Álvarez, A. Rodríguez, Hospital Xeral-Calde(Lugo); M. Bustillo, J. García-Costa, R. Fernández-Rodríguez, Hospital Nuestra Señora del Cristal, (Orense); R. Rodríguez, Hospital Provincial Santa María Madre(Orense), C. Miralles, A. Ocampo, Hospital Xeral-Cíes, Vigo(Pontevedra), R. Rodríguez.-Real, J. Díz-Aren, R. Ojea de Castro, Complejo Hospitalario de Pontevedra, LE. Morano, R. Pérez-Rodríguez, A. Rodríguez, J. Torres, Hospital Meixoeiro, Vigo(Pontevedra).
Isolation and biological characterization of HIV-1 BG intersubtype recombinants and other genetic forms circulating in Galicia, Spain
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 12, pages 1520–1528, December 2006
How to Cite
Pérez-Alvarez, L., Muñoz, M., Delgado, E., Miralles, C., Ocampo, A., García, V., Thomson, M., Contreras, G. and Nájera, R. (2006), Isolation and biological characterization of HIV-1 BG intersubtype recombinants and other genetic forms circulating in Galicia, Spain. J. Med. Virol., 78: 1520–1528. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20734
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2006
- Government of Galicia, Xunta de Galicia, Spain. Grant Numbers: MVI1084/01, BVI1126/02, MVI1157/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.