Italian HPV Working Group: Tornesello ML, Duraturo ML, Buonaguro L, and Buonaguro FM (Viral Oncology and AIDS Reference Center), Stellato G and Greggi S (Ginecology Oncology), Losito S and Botti G (Pathology), Montella M (Epidemiology) of Ist. Naz. Tumori “Fond. G. Pascale,” Napoli. R Piccoli (Ginecology Institute of University. Federico II, Napoli). Pilotti S (Pathology), Stefanon B and De Palo G (Preventive and Predictive Medicine) of the Ist. Naz. Tumori, Milano. Monaco R (Pathology Service, Cardarelli Hospital, Napoli). Tramontana R and Tramontana S (Gynecology Unit of Villa Stabia Clinic). Lillo F, Uberti-Foppa C, and Lazzarin A (San Raffaele Scientific Institute IRCCS, Milan). Vallefuoco G and Palmieri S (Clinica Pineta Grande, Caserta).
Prevalence of alpha-papillomavirus genotypes in cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions and invasive cervical carcinoma in the Italian population
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 78, Issue 12, pages 1663–1672, December 2006
How to Cite
Tornesello, M. L., Duraturo, M. L., Botti, G., Greggi, S., Piccoli, R., De Palo, G., Montella, M., Buonaguro, L. and Buonaguro, F. M. (2006), Prevalence of alpha-papillomavirus genotypes in cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions and invasive cervical carcinoma in the Italian population. J. Med. Virol., 78: 1663–1672. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20752
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2006
- Ministero della Salute Progetto Finalizzato N. 140 (2003–2006) and Ricerca Corrente (2005–2006)
- ICSC-World Laboratory. Grant Number: MCD-2/7
- Lega Italiana Lotta contro i Tumori (2006–2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.