The nucleotide sequence data reported in this study have been assigned GenBank/EMBL/ DDBJ accession numbers AB259811–AB259816.
Comparison of hepatitis A and E virus infections among healthy children in Mongolia: Evidence for infection with a subgenotype IA HAV in children†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2007
How to Cite
Tsatsralt-Od, B., Takahashi, M., Endo, K., Agiimaa, D., Buyankhuu, O. and Okamoto, H. (2007), Comparison of hepatitis A and E virus infections among healthy children in Mongolia: Evidence for infection with a subgenotype IA HAV in children. J. Med. Virol., 79: 18–25. doi: 10.1002/jmv.20758
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2006
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Miyakawa Memorial Research Foundation (to B.T.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.